WILLIAMES SOIL MIXERS
The Williames Soil Mixer employs inner and outer helical ribbon augers for dual axial and rotational mixing that ensures a fast, gentle and thorough mixing action.
The Soil Mixer can be used for mixing a range of materials: soil, peat, animal feeds, some construction materials and chemical feeds.
The Mixers can be built with optional walkway, steps, bin tipper and are available in five sizes, ranging from 1 cubic metre to 5 cubic metres.
- Safety mesh cover
- Robust construction for long life
- Flat section helix ensures minimum damage to soil medium
- Comes in 1 cubic metre, 2 cubic metres, 3 cubic metres, 5 cubic metres and 9 cubic metres
- Single or 3 Phase motors available
- Bin Rotator (Twin or Single)
- Replacement Liner
- Castor Wheels
- Adjustable timer for auto-turn off
- Air-Operated Discharge Door
Have a question? Want a quote? Enquire below!