WILLIAMES WATERING TUNNELS
Williames Watering Tunnels are designed to water the tray after it has been filled, seeded and covered. Water is sprayed across the width of the tray as it is passed underneath by a conveyor belt. A variety of interchangeable attachments are available, depending on the volume of watering required.
Our Tunnels are manufactured from corrosion-resistant stainless steel to prevent decay. They are available in two standard sizes: the DC Drench Watering Tunnel and DC 3000 Watering Tunnel.
- Optional inter-changeable attachments are available depending on your required level of watering
- Option 1 – Fan Jet – sprays fine mist
- Option 2 – Low Pressure Spray Bar – for normal watering
- Option 3 – Drench Attachment operated by whisker switch at the end of the tunnel
- Individual fixed or variable speed motor drive
- Extremely reliable with low maintenance
Have a question? Want a quote? Enquire below!