WILLIAMES REVOLUTION POT & BAG FILLER
The Williames Revolution Pot Filler is the culmination of 42 years’ worth of expertise in automating the potting of growing media.
The Revolution is a free-flowing, uninterrupted pot-filling process that simplifies an otherwise arduous task. So, how does this all work?
Well, it’s simple. You set the speed of your soil-fill and the conveyor belt via the machine’s variable speed function, fill your pots and send them along – repeat.
The Revolution Pot Filler is perfect for large-scale horticultural operations, saving you both time and money while reducing the physical burdens of manual labour such as back strain and overexertion. No need to bend over backwards to fill your pots – put away your shovel and upgrade to this automatic filling process instead!
Suitable for all manner of growing media.
The Williames Revolution Pot Filler makes filling a piece of cake!
- Variable speed control drive for precise control of filling speed
- Fills a wide range of pots and bags
- Interchangeable chutes for different size bags
- Pot Roller Tables with rotary bag sections
- Excess Soil Belt Conveyors – integrated soil return
- FN4 (4 cubic metres) Feed Bin – a large hopper that feeds into the Pot Filler
- Single or three-phase motor
- Tow Trailer option so you can move it around your workplace
- Optional hungry boards to increase Feed Bin’s capacity
POT FILLER DIMENSIONS
Length: 4346mm Width: 2331mm (includes hopper) Height: 1889mm
ROLLER CONVEYOR DIMENSIONS
Length: 4500mm Width: 500mm Height: 820mm
FN4 FEED BIN
Length: 3500mm Width: 1420mm Height: 2375mm
Have a question Want a quote? Enquire below!