The Hercules Pot and Bag Filler is a heavy-duty machine designed for large-scale commercial potting operations. As the name suggests, the machine is designed to automatically fill your pots and bags. Equipped with infrared sensors and powered by a heavy-duty motor and gearbox, the machine is capable of producing up to 1200 filled, drilled and planted pots an hour.
- Fingertip Variable Speed Control: Alter the speed of your conveyor, soil-flow and soil-return at the touch of a few dials
- High-Capacity Automatic Drill: A drill inserts a hole in the centre of your filled-pot for optimum seed placement – features quick-attach drill-change for different pots
- Top-Up Fill: Top up your soil mix after drilling.
- Automatic Pot Dispenser: Stack your pots in the dispenser and release them at the touch of a button
- Soil Return Mechanism: Chain-driven soil return mechanism ensures spilt soil isn’t wasted – instead, it’s reused for the next fill
- Bale Breaker: Break up your soil and then insert your mix into the hopper
- Soil Hopper: Large soil hopper from which the soil is used for automatic dispensing
- Pot-belt conveyor: A variable-speed flat-belt conveyor automatically carries the pots under the dispensers and drill
- Soil Rails and Soil Retention Sides: Avoid soil spills off the conveyor
- Screen count: Control panel screen shows you total pots filled and bales pressed for the whole day
- Customisable: We customise the machine to suit the pots and bags you use (
- Simple operation: All functions controlled via one microprocessor control panel
- Emergency Shutdown: As with all our machines, the Hercules comes with Emergency Stop buttons to ensure your safety.
- Long-lasting: Machine is robustly built for longevity. The Hercules Pot Filler will last you approximately 20 years.
- Hopper vibrator: To prevent soil-bridging in the hopper
- Hopper extension hungry boards: Increase the capacity of the hopper
Length: 9100mm Width: 2785mm Height: 3400mm